As we continue to closely monitor the situation surrounding the coronavirus and COVID-19, the health and safety of our clients, associates, and communities remains our top priority. Matrix Imaging Solutions is committed to maintaining critical operations with minimal risk of disruption while supporting our employees, our clients, and their customers.
- Minimal disruptions in the supply chain at this time.
- We are monitoring the health and well-being of our employees and managing our business continuity plans daily.
- The Matrix Imaging Solutions Leadership Team meets daily to address emerging issues and to ensure uninterrupted service for our clients and their customers.
- Matrix Imaging Solutions is a critical supplier to essential businesses. Our manufacturing facilities and contact centers continue to provide vital products and services to you and your customers.
ONGOING PREVENTATIVE STEPS IN PLACE
- All Matrix Imaging Solutions employees and contractors who have the ability to work from home have made the transition. Network and IT infrastructure have been thoroughly tested and upgraded as appropriate to accommodate the transition to remote work.
- Our facilities are cleaned and sanitized frequently throughout the day.
- We require that our non-remote employees and contractors stay home when experiencing symptoms of any kind.
- We are actively reminding our employees about respiratory etiquette and frequent hand washing.
- No person who has been exposed to COVID-19, or who has recently traveled internationally, is permitted to enter any of our facilities.
- Only essential vendors are currently permitted to enter our facilities and are interviewed regarding potential exposure, international travel, symptoms, etc. before being granted access.
- We have implemented social distancing strategies to include the following:
- Physically dispersing members of a team who work on a particular program, or call type throughout our contact centers, to reduce the risk of illness impacting an entire team.
- Utilizing cross-trained resources within our manufacturing teams to disperse equipment and process skillsets to mitigate downtime due to potential absenteeism.
- Utilizing empty workstations and office space for employees and contractors throughout our facilities where possible.
- Limiting and eliminating in-person huddles/meetings and reducing the use of common areas and break rooms.
- Staggered shift start/stop times to mitigate physical team overlap.
- We continue to monitor our supply chains and currently have the supplies and inventory needed to maintain operations and serve our clients and their customers.
- We continue to protect our data and facilities with all of our standard security controls in place.
MESSAGE FROM MATRIX CEO, JOHN HARTWELL
The Matrix family thanks all of our partners/stakeholders for your loyalty and concern for our collective well-being; we share those sentiments for you as well. Further, we appreciate the business impact several of you are feeling; know we will do whatever we can to help you during these trying times.
We remain customer and employee vigilant and trust you appreciate how we are all affected in some regard by the Pandemic. Our NY and MD production teams are working tirelessly to meet your needs. In some instances there may be some longer-than-usual production times. We are committed to meeting our client SLA’s and will let you know of any potential delays. Matrix continues to follow strict operational protocols to ensure the safety of our workforce and our families. Daily communication is our norm; in fact, we have become quite adept with video conferencing!
Matrix, as well as our supply chain, are considered ‘ESSENTIAL.’ Our service levels, quality and supply chain health have been somewhat affected but Matrix has taken measures to ensure we run as normally as possible this crisis. Matrix continues to monitor several important data sources to ensure we are on top of the changing environment and how it may impact us and/or you.
Whether in the office or working remotely, we are in daily contact to ensure we all ‘stay together and stay plugged in.’ We all need each other, and the video conference tool is the next best thing to being in the office/plant together.
As a communications company proudly serving you, we understand the need to get timely, accurate, and concise information to you. We also understand your need to get similar communications to your clients. If we can help you in any way, please contact us. Feel free to leverage our robust communications platform for mail fulfillment, SMS text, and email announcements or campaigns. We’re here to help.
We remain confident we will all get through these challenging times and are eager to continue to support you. Feel free to contact your sales rep, our Chief Sales Officer, Brian Snyder ([email protected]), or me ([email protected]) for any questions or concerns you may have.
- Combating COVID-19: Insights by sector: Explore sector-specific actions to guide your crisis response by Deloitte (link)